Health And Safety Resources
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) works to reduce road traffic accidents, saving lives, and preventing injury. The NHTSA leads its industry in education, research, safety standards and enforcement activity.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is an independent nonprofit organization that conducts scientific research and educates the public on highway safety. The IIHS is dedicated to decreasing the number of deaths, injuries and property damage from crashes on U.S. highways.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has information about truck driver Hours of Service violations and regulations.
- AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety seeks to identify traffic problems, foster research, educate the public and seek solutions to traffic safety issues.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is the division of the United States Department of Labor that develops, monitors and enforces workplace health and safety standards and practices.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission , or CPSC, provides information on recalls, products and goods found to be potentially dangerous or possibly contaminated.
- MedlinePlus is a service from the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the Institutes of Health that provides injury and accident information and resources.
- The National Patient Safety Foundation, or NPSF, is a nonprofit organization focused solely on protecting and improving patient safety.
- For more information on workplace healthy and safety, visit the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. NIOSH is a government organization that is part of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- The Centers for Disease Control offers additional info on causes of accidents and how they can be prevented.
Personal Injury · Wrongful Death Attorneys · Calhoun · Dalton · Chattanooga
From our offices in Dalton, Georgia, our attorneys provide legal counsel and representation for clients throughout northwestern Georgia and southeastern Tennessee. Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers today.