Serving Clients Throughout Northwest Georgia And Southeast Tennessee
McCamy, Phillips, Tuggle & Fordham, LLP, is your complete workers’ compensation law firm providing claim services for people injured on the job or suffering a work-related illness or injury in northwestern Georgia or South Tennessee.
We Are Your Experienced Georgia And Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Team
We have decades of experience helping injured workers file successful claims and appeal denied claims for qualifying workplace accidents, including:
- Explosions and fires, furnace and oven accidents
- Weld burns
- Electrical shock, electrocution
- Fall injuries, scaffold and ladder accidents
- Injuries from falling materials, products and equipment
- Company truck, car and other motor vehicle accidents
- Construction site accidents, power tool injuries
- Forklift accidents, warehouse accidents
- Overhead door accidents
- Hoist, crane and conveyor accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Mining and refinery accidents
- Fatal accident claims
We Believe In Your Right To Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Under Georgia and Tennessee law, employers are required to provide workers’ compensation insurance for their employees. The insurance is not a welfare program. Workers are entitled to medical treatment and cash benefits to cover current, past and future medical expenses and lost wages.
The workers’ compensation system is complex, and legitimate claims are often denied. Whether you are just starting the process, have been denied or are being told that your benefits are ending, talk to us first.
From our offices in Dalton, Georgia, we provide legal counsel and representation to clients throughout northwest Georgia and southeastern Tennessee. Call us at 706-508-4292 or contact us by email to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced workers’ compensation lawyers today.