Georgia Lawyers Serving Dalton, Dunwoody & Alpharetta
The experienced personal injury attorneys at McCamy, Phillips, Tuggle & Fordham, LLP, are aggressive advocates for clients litigating personal injury claims.
Personal injury is the wrongful injury of one person through the fault of another. A fatal injury can result in a wrongful death claim. Our personal injury resource page offers valuable information for those who have been injured and are recovering, or those who would like to prevent future injuries.
Our highly skilled attorneys keep current with the most recent developments in personal injury law. Our firm retains well-qualified experts in medicine and economics to support our clients' cases. Our attorneys examine cases from every point of view. Traditional thought is that an attorney must represent defendants or plaintiffs, never both. Yet our corporate and insurance clients tell us time and again that defense lawyers who have a strong plaintiff practice bring balance and perspective to the negotiating table. The injured get the benefit of attorneys with defense experience. Contact us online or call us at 706-508-4292. Also help client with personal injury in Chattanooga.
Chattanooga Accident and Injury Claims
Our firm represents corporate and individual clients in claims alleging many types of negligent misconduct, including:
- Auto accidents : There are approximately 6 million car accidents on U.S. roads and highways, and over 40,000 people die in car accidentsevery year, with millions of injuries reported.
- Trucking Accidents : Truck crashes result in over 5,000 fatalities and 150,000 injuries each year on our nation's roads and highways. Large trucks are involved in multiple-vehicle fatal crashes at twice the rate of passenger vehicles. Almost 800 large truck occupants, mainly truck drivers, die each year in these crashes.
Personal Injury Claims can also include:
Chattanooga Injury Lawyers and Injury Law Firms
Anyone who is found to be negligent or reckless can be held legally accountable for causing harm to another individual. In fact, negligence is the determining factor in all injury cases—which is why an injury lawyer in Chattanooga is vital for your case.Providing assistance with personal injury in Chattanooga.
If you or a loved one were hurt in any of the following types of accidents or incidents—and you believe that negligence was the cause—an attorney from Chattanooga injury law firm McCamy, Phillips, Tuggle & Fordham, LLP can help you secure compensation for medical costs, lost wages, property damage, and even emotional damages.
- Automobile and other motor vehicle accidents. Auto accidents are a top cause of personal injuries. Whether an injury is minor, resulting in bumps or bruises, or severe, causing permanent paralysis or brain damage, our Chattanooga injury attorneys can help you seek the damages to which you are entitled. Negligent acts are often what cause auto accident injuries and—worse—fatalities. In 2009 alone, the Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS) of the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) recorded over 1,300 drivers involved in fatal traffic crashes in the state of Tennessee. Distraction or negligence of some sort contributes to up to 81 percent of all auto accidents.
- Medical malpractice. Injury or harm caused by the negligence of a medical professional can be devastating. We entrust doctors, nurses, and other health care providers with our well-being, so when they make negligent mistakes that have serious consequences, we feel personally betrayed. Physician negligence can lead to birth defects, infections, unnecessary surgeries, dangerous drug interactions, or even death. If you suspect that a medical professional has been negligent—in terms of a surgical error, a mistake in prescribing or administering a drug, a faulty diagnosis or lack thereof, or an oversight in patient monitoring—contact a Chattanooga injury attorney as soon as possible.
- Defective products. When consumer products cause injuries, accidents, or even illnesses, it is often due to negligence in meeting safety standards. A product that is poorly designed, improperly manufactured or assembled, or lacking in sufficient warnings can cause serious harm to the user.
- Injuries on dangerous property. In any accident that involves unsafe property conditions, the property owner can be found negligent for failing to provide adequate maintenance or signage—and can be held responsible for any injuries that take place on the premises. Dog bite injuries also fall into this category.
A Chattanooga injury lawyer who understands
With more than 200 years of combined experience, our personal injury lawyers understand how to support you in your injury claim. Your personal injury lawyers in Chattanooga.
Have you been injured in an auto accident?
If you have been injured in a car accident in Georgia, contacting a personal injury lawyer experienced with auto accident cases is an important first step to protect your legal rights. Car accident attorneys know the ins and outs of the law and can help determine who was at fault, evaluate property damage, and assess the severity of any mental and physical injuries. Lawyers at McCamy, Phillips, Tuggle & Fordhamaggressively fight for the legal rights of those injured in automobile accidents. To learn more about preventing car accidents, visit our car accident resources page.
Insurance companies have scores of lawyers and experts on their side, so it's important to protect yourself. Many auto accident victims often try to deal with insurance companies on their own. Insurance companies do not have your best interest at heart, so contact an experienced Atlanta auto accident lawyer to help. Also helping clients with Chattanooga auto accidents, Chattanooga automobile accidents, and Chattanooga car accidents.
Personal Injury · Wrongful Death Attorneys · Calhoun · Dalton · Chattanooga
From our offices in Dalton, Georgia, our attorneys provide legal counsel and representation for clients throughout Northwest Georgia and Southeastern Tennessee. Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Dalton personal injury lawyers today.