Serving Clients Throughout Northwest Georgia and Southeast Tennessee
Founded in Dalton, Georgia, in 1932, McCamy, Phillips, Tuggle & Fordham, LLP, continues its unwavering commitment to quality legal services backed by the highest standard of professionalism and client service. The standards begun more than 80 years ago by attorneys Oliver R. Hardin and Carlton C. McCamy serve as the foundation of our approach to meeting our clients' needs. We provide clients with an old-fashioned style of legal counsel and representation, backed by exceptional client service and satisfaction.
A Proud and Long Tradition of Service and Commitment to Our Clients
Bringing together the individual strengths and skills of our legal and professional staff, we work as a team to create a dynamic, sophisticated law firm that is recognized by legal professionals across the nation.
Our firm provides legal services across a wide range of areas, including:
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims: Aggressive, effective representation on behalf of individuals who have suffered serious injuries or lost a loved one because of another party's negligence or misconduct. We are a leading car accident law firm that stands up to fight on behalf of plaintiffs throughout Georgia and Tennessee.
- Workers' compensation: If you were injured on the job in Georgia or Tennessee, we can help you file a successful claim for benefits. We also offer services to help injured workers appeal their denied claims or negotiate a lump-sum settlement, if appropriate.
- Criminal defense: We aggressively protect your rights if you face misdemeanor or criminal charges in Georgia or Tennessee.
- Real estate law: Whether you are buying or selling a home or are investing in a commercial real estate venture in Georgia or Tennessee, our attorneys have the experience and knowledge you can trust to help you protect your investment and financial interests.
- Business law, banking and insurance law: We are experienced commercial transaction and litigation attorneys who have an in-depth understanding of corporate setups, contract law and banking laws in Georgia and Tennessee. Insurance companies and self-insured corporations rely on our firm for advice and formal opinions on the scope and meaning of insurance policy coverage.
- Family law: Our family law attorneys strive to guide individuals and their families through this traumatic time with dignity, sensitivity and respect.
Our attorneys possess the skills and experience of large city firms but offer the benefit of retaining small-town values of flexibility, responsiveness and integrity. The firm has achieved high standing in the local and national legal community, including earning a listing in the Martindale-Hubbell legal directory as one of the nation's pre-eminent law firms.
Personal Injury · Wrongful Death Attorneys · Calhoun · Dalton · Chattanooga
From our offices in Dalton, Georgia, our attorneys provide legal counsel and representation for clients throughout Northwest Georgia and Southeastern Tennessee. Call us toll free at 800-798-3162 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Dalton personal injury lawyers today.