Serving Clients Throughout Northwest Georgia and Southeast Tennessee
We have a simple business philosophy at McCamy, Phillips, Tuggle & Fordham, LLP, in Dalton, Georgia. Our clients' needs come first. When we opened our doors to serve the legal needs of individuals, businesses and government entities throughout Northwest Georgia and South Tennessee in 1932, we focused our priorities on quality legal services, backed by exceptional client service. Today, more than 80 years later, we are still recognized as the law firm to turn to for personalized strategies and effective legal outcomes.
Our Range Of Services
Personal injury and wrongful death litigation: We offer aggressive representation on behalf of clients injured in motor vehicle accidents or because of another driver's negligence. Our experience includes claims litigation resulting from car, semi-tractor trailer truck and motorcycle wrecks, drunk driver accidents, distracted drivers behind the wheel, cyclists or walkers struck by a car and injuries involving boats, ATVs and recreational vehicles.
Other Areas Of Practice
- Property owner liability and product manufacturers' liability: We also help people recover full and fair compensation for serious injuries or death caused by unsafe or defective products or because of a hazard or unsafe condition on a residential, public or business property.
- Workers' compensation disability: Including initial claims and denied claims appeals
- Public and private financial law: Including issues involving bank lending, mortgages and secured transactions and international banking matters
- Business law: Including dispute resolution and contract litigation, set ups and transactions
- Criminal law: Including aggressive representation for clients charged misdemeanor or felony violent crimes, drug offenses, sex offenses, theft and property crimes, drunk driving and sex offenses
- Georgia divorce and family law: Including dissolution of marriage, child custody and post-divorce modifications
- Municipal law: Including advising and representing government entities in matters of litigation risk management, employment law, eminent domain issues, zoning and land use.
- Insurance law and dispute resolution: Including claims disputes and litigation, policy coverage and risk management counsel
- Real estate law: Including residential and commercial real estate transactions, landlord-tenant disputes and disputes involving title or purchase agreements. Contact a Professional Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Law Firm Today
From our offices in Dalton, Georgia, our lawyers provide legal counsel and representation for clients throughout Northwest Georgia and Southeastern Tennessee. Call us toll free at 800-798-3162 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Dalton personal injury attorneys today.