Serving Clients Throughout Northwest Georgia and Southeast Tennessee
We have a simple business philosophy at McCamy, Phillips, Tuggle & Fordham, LLP, in Dalton, Georgia. Our clients' needs come first. When we opened our doors to serve the legal needs of individuals, businesses and government entities throughout Northwest Georgia and South Tennessee in 1932, we focused our priorities on quality legal services, backed by exceptional client service. Today, more than 80 years later, we are still recognized as the law firm to turn to for personalized strategies and effective legal outcomes.
Contact us today to arrange a consultation to discuss your legal matter.
Motor vehicle accidents
- Auto accident injury and death claims
- Distracted driving accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- DUI trucking accidents
- Boating and recreational vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
We invite you to learn more about our motor vehicle accident litigation practice at these information pages:
- Have you been injured?
- Do I have a claim?
- Why file a claim?
- Why us for your personal injury case?
- Causes of auto accidents
- Types and auto accidents and causes of injuries
- Preventing auto accidents
- Types of trucking wrecks and causes of trucking accident injuries
Other areas of personal injury services
- Premises liability, injuries from unsafe buildings and property
- Serious dog bite injuries
- Product liability, injuries from defective products
- Initial claims
- Denied claims appeals
- Business setups
- Business dispute resolution and contract litigation
- Assault and violent crimes
- Drug charges
- DUI defense
- Fraud and white collar crimes
- Sex offenses
- Internet traveler cases, Internet stings
- Theft and property crimes
- Child custody and parenting rights
- Prenuptial agreements
- Post-divorce judgment modifications
- Zoning and land use
- Public health
- Employment law
- Registered mediation services
- Policy coverage issues
- Risk management counsel
- Residential real estate transactions
- Commercial real estate
- Landlord-tenant law
- Real estate dispute resolution and litigation
Registered mediation service and alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Family law
- Government law
- General civil disputes
Contact a Professional Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Law Firm Today
From our offices in Dalton, Georgia, our lawyers provide legal counsel and representation for clients throughout Northwest Georgia and Southeastern Tennessee. Call us toll free at 800-798-3162 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Dalton personal injury attorneys today.