Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving Atlanta, Dalton and Northwest GA
An arrest is one of the most traumatic events an individual or family can endure. It can impact clients’ well-being, livelihood and future. At McCamy, Phillips, Tuggle & Fordham, LLP, we are dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcome for each criminal defense client. Contact one of our experienced Atlanta criminal defense attorneys at 706-508-4292.
Our criminal defense team is led by Stephen A. Williams, who served as District Attorney for the Conasauga Judicial Circuit for two terms. He puts that experience to work protecting the rights of criminal defendants.
Our attorneys often are able to deal with police before charges are filed, sometimes helping to limit charges that ultimately are brought. We thoroughly investigate each case and present an honest assessment of a case's possible outcome. We have experience crafting aggressive and successful trial strategies and will pursue a favorable plea agreement or reduced sentence when it’s appropriate.
Clients find we do all of this with discretion and keep them informed through every step of their case.
We handle a wide range of felony and misdemeanor cases, including:
- White-collar crimes – Fraud, bank fraud, bribery, forgery, insurance fraud, money laundering and tax evasion.
- Drug crimes – Manufacturing, possession and distribution of cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, and marijuana.
- Violent crimes – Aggravated assault, simple assault, robbery, arson, homicide, murder and hate crimes.
- Sex crimes – Rape, sexual assault, molestation, prostitution, date rape, indecent exposure, pornography and child abuse.
- Property crimes – Burglary, theft, trespass, vandalism.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, send an email to the experienced criminal defense attorneys of McCamy, Phillips, Tuggle & Fordham, or call us at 706-508-4292.